About the course
Precision engineering is a multidisciplinary study and practice of high accuracy engineering, design metrology and manufacturing. This is a practice oriented workshop-based programme with hands –on experience on the state-of-the-art CNC machines, latest design software, and metrology equipments. The course consists of following technical modules :
- Module- 1- Engineering Drawing and 3D CAD.
- Module-2- Precision Machining (Turning,Milling, Surface Grinding)
- Module -3- Metrology and Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
- Module-4 – CNC Turning and CAM
- Module 5- CNC Milling and CAM
- Module 6 – Advanced CNC Machining and EDM Wire Cut.
- Additionally,modules on Soft Skills and internship (on-job-training ) are also included in this programs.
- ITI in Turner/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Machinist Grinder/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance
- BE/Btech/Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering.
- Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
- Training on new technology.
- Overseas Tour with Opportunity to work with Global Companies.
- Most importantly a friendly work environment with opportunity to learn from a number of highly skilled mentors.