About the course
Precision Engineering is devoted to the multidisciplinary study and practice of high accuracy engineering, metrology, and manufacturing. Precision Engineering has been designed with industry to respond efficiently and effectively to the needs of the Precision Engineering industry. This is a workshop programme with hands-on experience on state-of-the-art CNC machines, CAM software and metrology equipment. This programme can be completed in one year full time. Programme graduates will work as precision engineers in world class manufacturing environments and will be highly skilled in areas of CNC machining, CAD/CAM, and metrology. Precision Machining, CAD and CNC technology covers the spectrum from traditional manufacturing to sophisticated high-speed, high-precision manufacturing that is required in the design and production of highly specialized equipment and machinery.
- TI in Turner/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Machinist Grinder/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance from any recognized institutes with minimum 65% marks(minimum 50 % marks in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PH categories) or BE/Btech/Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial with minimum 65 % marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university (minimum 50 % marks or equivalent CGPA in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and PH categories).
- Long Term Benefits with Excellent Career Opportunity in a Focused & Stable organization.
- Training on new technology.
- Overseas Tour with Opportunity to work with Global Companies.
- Most importantly a friendly work environment with opportunity to learn from a number of highly skilled mentors.